Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 2009

Well, this week's theme at school is "3 Little Kittens". Here's Jace's report card for today:
Language Arts:
"I listened to the nursery rhyme "Three Little Kittens" today during circle time.
Cognitive Development:
"I compared and contrasted different types of fabric today by color, feel and size!"
Creative Art:
"I colored my own mitten today during art time using crayons!"
Music/Movement:
"I sang along to the sont "Pat-A-Cake" with my teachers and friends during circle time?"
Motor Skills:
"I climbed up the motor mats to help my skills today! My gross motor muscles are getting really strong"
Social Science:
I practiced taking turns and kicking a ball to my friends today!"
Science/Nature Study:
"I meowed like a cate today to recognize animals for my teachers!"
Self-Help/Life Skills
"I threw my trash away after lunch like a big kid today!"
MEMORABLE MOMENT:
"Jace was such a ham at snack time. He made everybody laugh when he smacked the table."

This picture was taken this past Saturday at the Maple Lane Farms Pumpkin Patch.

No comments: