Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Cute Video

Okay, okay, okay...... so I'm a proud Momma! I don't go anywhere without the camera and have a million pictures and videos to put on here. Fortunately for you all, though, I don't post every time I really want to. So much happens as Pod discovers new things or makes a funny face or learns something new. I just want to capture every moment on film to cherish forever.... I wish I could, but I know I can't.

Anyway, here's another funny little video clip. This is a pacifier that was given to me by the staff at Children's Hospital. Jace didn't use it while in the hospital. Anyway, it is vanilla scented & is supposed to be soothing to babies. The other night after Jace's little surgery I couldn't pacify him & remembered having this. So I offered it to him. He seems to love it, but it just makes me laugh to watch him with it in his mouth.


1 comment:

Dana said...

Ok, that thing is ugly!! I can't even see his face! Tell him Grandma will get him a new binkee for Thanksgiving that will make him look so cute!