Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Second Haircut

Well, Jace has had his second hair cut now. Joe has been cutting and maintaining the "do". He's doing a pretty good job at it, too! Jace is a good customer, but doesn't tip well. We'll have to teach him about that later!

Anyway, during the second haircut, I was able to sneak a pic of the action. I sent it to my mom and she edited it on her software program. I love the "vintage" look of the way it turned out. It's just so cute!

Here's the pic:




Oh yeah, and while I have your attention, get this.... we have parent/teacher conference!

hee hee hee Isn't that the funniest thing? What could we possibly discuss? Joe suggested that it will be just how much paste Jace really does eat... LOL The other funny thing is that I saw a sign-up sheet on the infants' room, too!!! SERIOUSLY!!! LOL

Well, my show is back on (So You Think You Can Dance) and Jace is about to go to bed. Talk to you all soon!


XOXO

Jaime

No comments: