Friday, October 31, 2008

New Pics & A Day of "Firsts"




Wow! It's been a while since I've posted anything on here.... things have been busy.
As the title says, yesterday was a day of "firsts" for Pod. It was the first time he wore the outfit above.... isn't it so cute on him? He's wearring 3-6 months shirt and pants & 6-18 month socks... He's not even two months old yet! YIKES!!!
Then yesterday afternoon Pod has his first trip to the mall. He slept through the whole mall walking. OH well, I got my exercise. I walked every corner of that place with the baby on the front of me in his sling.
Last night, Pod had his first voting experience. Joe and I went to do the early voting. Pod went in with Daddy into the voting booth. He was there to make history.... it's either going to be the first bi-racial president (let's pray not) or the first female vice president. Either way Pod was involved.
The diet thing is still going good. I started introducing the allergens back into my diet. I have to do them one at a time for a week. Then if nothing happens I introduce another one for the next week & so on... So I started with soy. I've eatten soy sauce on sushi and on rice this week. I think I'll go get some soy milk to drink or a soy protein bar today. So far, so good with the soy in the diet and the nursing. I don't know which allergen I'll introduce next. I'm saving dairy for last.
Okay, well, enough for now. I've got to get the baby fed and then we're off to run errands before Daddy gets home from work.
Bye!


1 comment:

Dana said...

Pod looks so grown up in this outfit! He is just so cute! I'm so glad you post pictures almost everyday! I can't wait until Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hold him again!