Friday, September 5, 2008

New Tummy Picture

Well, here I am in my last month of pregnancy. The birth of Jace is right around the corner! Today Joe and I go to the doctor. We are going to have an ultra sound done to determine how far along we really are, what the projected birth weight is going to be, etc. So this picture I labeled "Either 37w2d or 39w2d" As of right now, I really don't know if I'm actually 37 weeks along or 39 weeks along (see previous post to see why). You can barely see it in this photo, but did you notice that the "turkey timer" is popped out?? I have an outtie belly button... YUCK!!!

Oh well! I hope I can get rid of this weight. Just look how fat my face is! Ewww... That's what adding 60 lbs will do to you! Yeah, that's right.. as of last week, I had put on 60 lbs. Isn't that just the most depressing thing? I've got my work cut out for me! I hope I have a 50 lb baby!!!! Knowing my luck, Jace will weigh 5 lbs. Then I'll just sit and cry! LOL

Well, enough for now. I'll post more about the doctor's appointment later today.

No comments: