Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Doctor's Appointment Today

Well, the doctor's appointment went well today. Although I'm still contracting, there's no dialation taking place, which is good. I asked the doctor if he felt that maybe we're off on the due date. He still says we're measuring on target for a September 24th due date. The baby's heart beat was measuring at 141 & sound good. The doctor told me I just need to make it through the next two weeks. Anything after the next two weeks, they'll let me go as far delivery goes. My next appointment is August 29th at 2:15 & it'll include an ultrasound, so we'll have new pictures to post! I can't hardly wait!!!! I called Joe and asked to see if he could get time off work to go to that appointment with me since they're doing an ultrasound.

No comments: