Friday, June 27, 2008

Nursery Furniture Purchased

Well, another item off of the checklist of things to do... I got a call yesterday from Babies R Us. They had 4 cribs in all of the BRU warehouses. They asked if I wanted one and if I did, I needed to come in an put a deposit to hold one of the four. So I went right over and got the dresser, chest, and crib. Now all I have to do is wait for the furniture to be shipped to BRU for us to go pick it up! I'm so excited... now if only we could get this room cleaned out and be ready for it! We've just had so much going on. Joe studies whenever he is at home and not eatting dinner because his class is difficult this semester. We've got a wedding to go to this weekend. Once things like that get over with, we should be able to put in the time to get this room done. We need to clear it out completely, strip the wallpaper border, clean and paint the walls and trim, & clean the wood floor. Then we should be ready for furniture. Sounds much easier than it is, I'm sure! We haven't gone to pick out the paint yet. We still need to do that. Fun times ahead!!!
I'm getting really excited about our trip home next weekend. I can hardly wait. Time seems to drag by. It'll be here before long though. Just under a week now!

No comments: