Friday, March 21, 2008

P-Pod and Mommy Get Some Clothes

Mom had contacted me a few days ago about saving some wedding pictures to a jump drive. She said she was mailing the drive down and to expect the package. So all week I've been looking in the mail for a yellow jiffy envelope.

Yesterday I pulled in the driveway and found a medium size box under the carport. I thought to myself it couldn't possibly be from Mom as the box was too large for just a jump drive. I checked the address and sure enough the return address confirmed it was from her.

I opened it up and found a letter inside. Below that was the jump drive along with four maternity shirts, two pair of maternity pants and four baby outfits! Mom is sure we're having a little girl! She bought the baby a darling little white sundress with pink ribbon flowers on it for next summer. She also bought a "Christmas Dress" that is so cute! As soon as I pulled it out of the box I told Joe, here's what the baby can wear for Christmas pictures! She also sent a darling blue fleece snow suit with mittens. It can be worn by a girl or boy. It's so cute!!! The last outfit is a little boy's "My First Christmas" green courdoroy overalls with a little undershirt! She sent the receipts so that I could take the girl clothes back if we have a little boy or the boy clothes back if we have a little girl.

They're all so cute!! I told Mom I couldn't stand it that I wanted to buy some little clothes, too, but I wanted to wait to find out what we were having first. So I just went and bought some onesies... LOL

The maternity clothes fit me good with exception to the pants. The doctor's scale last read 138 lbs and I think that's all in my butt, hips, and thighs! So, I have to take the pants back to exchange. I needed maternity clothes badly. I borrowed some from a girl a church, but nothing fits. She sent size 2 pants. I haven't seen size 2 since my senior year in high school!

Thanks, Mom!!!

No comments: