Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 Weeks & 0 Days!

Today marks 10w0d into our pregnancy. Finally I'm feeling so much better! The fatigue has worn off a bit as have the headaches! I'm so glad! I know Joe is, too!

The belly is continuing to grow and grow and grow and grow some more! I finally had to break down and buy some maternity pants. Well, Joe bought them for me. I had enough of being uncomfortable! Last night we got my first pair of maternity jeans at Target. They're cute really! I didn't realize I would have buy new tops, too, that were longer to hide the ugly blue band that fits around my belly. So I looked pretty interesting for work today. Well, at least that how Joe explained it. I had on a summer spaghetti strap top (that is the longest top I have) and a sweater over top of it. I looked down right ridiculous if you ask me.

So tonight after work I trotted back off to Target and found they were having a ton of clearance! I bought 6 sweaters at $5.00 each! WOO HOO! They're longer maternity sweaters and they're down right cute! I also bought two more pair of pants, one pair of cargo and the other is a dressy pair for church. The cashier couldn't believe my total when she rung me up. She made a comment that I had gotten a steal of a deal considering how many clothes I purchased!

My next doctor's appointment is Friday. It's my first actual OB appointment. It'll be blood work, urine testing, and a regular pelvic exam. No ultrasounds are scheduled... BOOO. I can't wait to have another one to see how "Pea Pod" has grown!

Joe is doing well. He's still studying hard and maintaining an A average while working full-time. As you can imagine he's pretty busy! He has been trying to get more active in church, though. We're going through some rough times at church and are a little disappointed with some of things happening. So for a few months we haven't been going. Then last Wednesday night we went for dinner there and talked with some friends. We found out that at least 9 other couples have left the church because of their frustrations (same as ours). They asked us to give it a chance and stick through the rough times at the church. So, we're hanging in there. Joe is gone tonight to help out with the Teens.

Other than that, not much is going on. I'll post again after my doctor's appointment on Friday.

See ya!

No comments: